Job Role: Regional Sales Manager
Designation: Manager / Senior Manager
Department : Sales
Reports to: Vice President Sales & Marketing
Total Vacancy : 05 (Five)
(1) Territory / Zone : North
State : Delhi / Haryana /Rajasthan /Punjab /Himchal Pradesh /Chandigarh /J&K
HQ / Location : Delhi
(2) Territory / Zone : East
State : Bihar / Jharkhand /Odhisa
HQ / Location : Patna /Ranchi /Bhuvneshwar
(3) Territory / Zone : West
State : Madhya Pradesh / Chhattisgarh
HQ / Location : Indore / Bhopal
(4) Territory / Zone : West
State : Maharashtra / Goa / Gujarat
HQ / Location : Mumbai / Pune / Ahmedabad
(5) Territory / Zone : South
State : Andhra Pradesh / Telangana
HQ / Location : Hyderabad
Basic Function: : Seeing to Complete Regional Sales for upto 2 to 3+ states.
Principal Responsibilities: Following functions are to be follow : -
Team Co-ordination & Sales Planning
- Manage Team of 2-3 AM / DMs
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Monitoring of ASMS & SOs Movement & Plan their monthly tour & tour expense.
- Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Handling sales of company’s product in assign state & coordinate with the ASM & SO for increasing sales revenue.
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors (Market trend analysis)
- Ensure primary & secondary sales target achievements. (Volume-Value, Category-Brand and distributor wise).
- Conduct business plan review meetings with sales team.
- Develop performance improvement plan for sales team to meet performance goals.
- Develop creative promotional strategies to attract more customers.
- Payment outstanding follow up and control the credit limit for late paying parties.
- Consistently liquidate this slow moving lot by consulting the GM.
- Analysis sales force gap in state and appoint sales team through HR.
Stock Movement & Replenishments
- Collections and outstanding control (based on ageing)
- Coordinate with the mother depot for consistent stock requirement.
- Order Dispatch Monitoring - Co-ordination with dispatch department.
- Regular visit to the distributors.
- Sales promotion activity, developing sales strategies and setting targets for market expansion.
- Ensure brand promotion by In-shop branding and advertisement in local print media.
- To talk to retailer for In-shop branding if they accept to follow up with General Manager.
- Go for NPD and Launch, ensuring penetration through team in retail through competitive market intelligence.
- Other Jobs that respective General Manager dictates.
- To get feedback for suggestion & problem faced by dealers& report to General Manager.
- Work planning to be given by you to ASM & SO a day before next day.
- To take report from ASM’s & SO’s on daily basis and have to report to GM.
- Coordinate with General Manager to enhance sales performance.
- Provide timely feedback to the sales personnel regarding their sales performance.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience: Bachelors or Masters form Marketing stream with 10 to 15 years of experience from footwear industry.
Salary Package: 8 lakhs to 12 lakhs
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Condor Footwear (India) Ltd.
Condor Footwear (India) Limited, is one of the leading footwear manufacturers in India.
Established in the year 1997, it is recognised as the pioneer of PU (polyurethane) footwear technology in India. The company has a JV with a leading Italian brand Condor Trade S.R.L. Group, a world leader in PU footwear.
Condor Footwear Group has two state of the art manufacturing facilities at Surat, Gujarat in India. Equipped with the latest Italian machines and large mould bank, the Company has a production capacity of 80,000 pairs of footwear per day.
The Company has major presence in the Men & Women footwear segments with its wide range of Sandals & Slippers and sells under its popular brands : Inblu, Aerowalk & Chips, which are highly popular for their trendy styles, comfortable soles and affordable price. Its continuous efforts to provide best quality products have put its brands on top of mind of the customers.
The company has been selling in the Indian footwear market and is also an exporter to over 45 countries in the Middle East, African & Asian Sub-continents.
In India, the company currently sells through the wholesale channels, as well as, private labels, large format stores and online channels.