Position - MIS Business Analyst
Experience 2-4 years of Experience in MIS / BA
Education – Graduation / Post graduation in any field or Diploma in Business analytics
Requirement - Immediate joiner
- Expertise on Business Analytics , Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Creating a detailed Business Analysis , Outlining problems , opportunities and solutions for a business
- Basic knowledge of Budgeting , Planning & forecasting , Variance analysis
- Good in problem solving , Managing data
- Experience in automation with MS Excel or any visualization tools
- Advance MS Excel
- Knowledge of MACROs & SQL, POWER BI or Tableau or any other Visualization tool
- Knowledge of SAP 4 HANA
- Knowledge of R , Python coding will be added advantage
Language & Communication Skill
- Should be good in communication both oral & Written , Sound knowledge of English , Hindi Language
- Good In Interpersonal Skills
Industry type : Footwear Manufacturing
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Condor Footwear (India) Ltd.
Condor Footwear (India) Limited, is one of the leading footwear manufacturers in India.
Established in the year 1997, it is recognised as the pioneer of PU (polyurethane) footwear technology in India. The company has a JV with a leading Italian brand Condor Trade S.R.L. Group, a world leader in PU footwear.
Condor Footwear Group has two state of the art manufacturing facilities at Surat, Gujarat in India. Equipped with the latest Italian machines and large mould bank, the Company has a production capacity of footwear Pu slipper and sandal with a capacity of 1lac pairs per day.
The Company has major presence in the Men & Women footwear segments with its wide range of Sandals & Slippers and sells under its popular brands : Inblu, Aerowalk & Chips, which are highly popular for their trendy styles, comfortable soles and affordable price. Its continuous efforts to provide best quality products have put its brands on top of mind of the customers.
The company has been selling in the Indian footwear market and is also an exporter to over 45 countries in the Middle East, African & Asian Sub-continents.
In India, the company currently sells through the wholesale channels, as well as, private labels, large format stores and online channels.