Job Title - Logistic & Warehouse Manager
Experience - 9-10 Years
Salary - As per industry standard
1. Is responsible for the detailed planning, Organization, management and smooth execution of warehouse Operation
2. Should able to manage team of 10-40 Warehouse personnel including labour
3. Organizing the daily Inbound & Outbound
4. Overseeing and monitoring of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
5. Manage an accurate inventory of warehouse materials
6. Exposure in Inventory management, Ensuring strict Execution of dispatches as per FIFO methods , Ageing analysis , Inventory analysis and continuous drive to reduce Inventory levels across all Warehouses
7. Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
8. Assess and recommend ideal shipping methods, routing or carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications and costs
9. Development of Logistic Vendors, assess and negotiate rates with existing carriers considering continuous cost saving opportunities for the company
10. Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvement
11. Supervising, coaching, and training the warehouse workforce
12. Maintaining health and safety standards , Hygiene floor management
1. Knowledge of SAP4 HANA
2. Sound knowledge of MS Excel Basic to Advance level
Language & Communication Skill:
1. Should be good in communication both oral & Written, Sound knowledge of English, Hindi Languages
2. Good Interpersonal Skills
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Condor Footwear (India) Ltd.
Condor Footwear (India) Limited, is one of the leading footwear manufacturers in India.
Established in the year 1997, it is recognised as the pioneer of PU (polyurethane) footwear technology in India. The company has a JV with a leading Italian brand Condor Trade S.R.L. Group, a world leader in PU footwear.
Condor Footwear Group has two state of the art manufacturing facilities at Surat, Gujarat in India. Equipped with the latest Italian machines and large mould bank, the Company has a production capacity of footwear Pu slipper and sandal with a capacity of 1lac pairs per day.
The Company has major presence in the Men & Women footwear segments with its wide range of Sandals & Slippers and sells under its popular brands : Inblu, Aerowalk & Chips, which are highly popular for their trendy styles, comfortable soles and affordable price. Its continuous efforts to provide best quality products have put its brands on top of mind of the customers.
The company has been selling in the Indian footwear market and is also an exporter to over 45 countries in the Middle East, African & Asian Sub-continents.
In India, the company currently sells through the wholesale channels, as well as, private labels, large format stores and online channels.