Job Title: - Deputy Manager / Manager - Allocations
Job Location - Surat (Head Office)
The key objective of this role is to optimize inventory and maximize the order allocations & its fulfillment at company level. Analyse the auto allocation reports, (amend if required) in system to evaluate and prioritize customer orders for shipping.
- The key objective of this role is to optimize the inventory allocation and maximize customer order fulfillment.
- This position is responsible for working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders - Business Channels, Merchandising & SCM (both inbound & outbound) to provide visibility and enable decisions making on order creations for respective channels & further inventory allocations & executions.
- Analyse the auto allocation reports in system to evaluate and prioritize customer orders for shipping. Amend allocations, if required, to meet the order requirements.
- Release of distributor orders for generation of pick tickets for further processing in warehouse.
- Analyse the data sets both buys & sell-outs to provide visibility for inventory mobilization within channels to avoid excess holdings in warehouse.
- Liasoning with all departments or cross functional team for prioritization of shipments.
- Monitoring and clearance of Aged inventory with discussions with internal stakeholders.
- Responsible to build and analyze data & scenarios, drive process improvement, and make recommendations in order to provide visibility to the overall orders and to achieve profitability and inventory goals.
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies from daily filter report in system.
- Through target setting, analytics, collaboration, and problem solving this position will be focused on maximizing efficiencies in processes as well as inventory turns.
Skill Set required
Art of persuasion
The ability to influence and convince others is one of the measures of the success in accountability.
Planning and execution
Process of thinking about and organizing the activities required to achieve a desired goal.
SAP / Technology / ERP / IT
Intermediate Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Pivot Table V/H look ups, Word, Power Point)
Good Knowledge of ERP related to SCM function, and SAP 4 HANA is preferable.
- Bachelors / Masters degree with Masters in Supply Chain Management (SCM)/ Operations Management
- At least 5-8 years of experience in working in fashion / apparels / footwear business.
- Planning & Allocations department working experience is must.
- Experience in footwear/apparel business will be preferred.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to details is must.
- Proactive and assertive in follow through with internal stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize essential tasks and meet deadlines
- Expert in managing team spread across different locations.
Reports to : Head of Supply Chain Management
Subordinate Staff : Production / Depot / Logistics / SCM Team
External contacts : Vendors, Clients & Associates
Perks and Benefits : 5-8 LPA
Role : Planning & Merchandising
Industry Type : Retail, Wholesale / Footwear / Textiles/ Garments/ Accessories
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Middle Management
Education : UG : Graduate Specialization in Textile/ Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG : Master degree or Diploma Specialization in Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Key Skills : Assortment Planning Order Management Stock Replenishment
Retail Merchandising Allocation Inventory Management
Inventory Planning Planning OTB Order allocation
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Condor Footwear (India) Ltd.
Condor Footwear (India) Limited, is one of the leading footwear manufacturers in India.
Established in the year 1997, it is recognised as the pioneer of PU (polyurethane) footwear technology in India. The company has a JV with a leading Italian brand Condor Trade S.R.L. Group, a world leader in PU footwear.
Condor Footwear Group has two state of the art manufacturing facilities at Surat, Gujarat in India. Equipped with the latest Italian machines and large mould bank, the Company has a production capacity of 80,000 pairs of footwear per day.
The Company has major presence in the Men & Women footwear segments with its wide range of Sandals & Slippers and sells under its popular brands : Inblu, Aerowalk & Chips, which are highly popular for their trendy styles, comfortable soles and affordable price. Its continuous efforts to provide best quality products have put its brands on top of mind of the customers.
The company has been selling in the Indian footwear market and is also an exporter to over 45 countries in the Middle East, African & Asian Sub-continents.
In India, the company currently sells through the wholesale channels, as well as, private labels, large format stores and online channels.