Job Title : - Customer Relation Executive
Job Location - Gurugram
Experience : - 5 Years
Experience : - 3.0 to 3.50 Lac per annum
To support our next stage of product growth & geographic expansion, the role of Customer Relation Executive will be pivotal. This is a key team role, where you will play a critical part in ensuring that the Customers in this case Dealers and Distributors are managed and engaged properly.
CRE will remain the single point of contact for the entire partner community of Condor Group
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing relationship with Customers, thus enhancing the business.
- Engage with the Customers with new products, services, schemes etc.
- Handling inquiries / complaints from Customers, targeting the satisfactory closure.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, video call, email and other written correspondence.
- Complaint management
- Enhance Customer satisfaction
- Onboard new Customers.
- Client MIS reporting and analytics
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure strict adherence of deliverables.
- Responding to Customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Gather customer feedback and share with Management.
- Creating process reports and dashboards for monthly, weekly reviews.
Skills & Competencies :
- Energetic, motivated and driven
- Good with computers and technology, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Past Experience in Customer Care would be an added asset
- Graduate in any stream
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Condor Footwear (India) Ltd.
Condor Footwear Group has two state of the art manufacturing facilities in Surat (Gujarat) & Bahadurgarh (Haryana), offering high quality products in only PU slipper and sandal with a capacity of 1lac pairs per day. The company has a joint venture with Italian company for technology & know-how, which provides it with a competitive edge in the market.
The Company has major presence in the Men & Women footwear segments with its wide range of Sandals & Slippers and sells under its popular brands : Inblu, Aerowalk & Chips, which are highly popular for their trendy styles, comfortable soles and affordable price. Its continuous efforts to provide best quality products have put its brands on top of mind of the customers.
The company has been selling in the Indian footwear market and is also an exporter to over 45 countries in the Middle East, African & Asian Sub-continents.
In India, the company currently sells through the wholesale channels, as well as, private labels, large format stores and online channels.
Contact Company:Condor Footwear (India) Ltd.
Address:Plot No.A-5/3,,,Road No 10, Main Gate No 2, Hojiw, ala Industrial Estate,Vanz, SURAT, Gujarat, India