1. To do all entries of purchases made after confirmation of receipt of inventories
2. To do all entries related to service invoices
3. To to entries of cash payments and cash invoices
4. To make sales invoices after confirming the inventory availability for dispatch
5. To make related credit notes and debit notes (alongwith tax effect)
6. To make bank reconciliations
7. To make all associate accounts (vendors and buyers) accounts reconciliation
8. To make finalization entries after proper calculations for exchange fluctuation, interest and depreciation and other related entries.
9. To make necessary working for all the above referred transactions
10. To complete the work on timely basis
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Condor Footwear (India) Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Varsha Teckchandani
Contact Company:Condor Footwear (India) Ltd.